For most of us, until we go into business or until our tax return becomes too complicated, we may never think about our accounting and tax planning needs.
You may be ready to start that business you have always wanted. You are purchasing the furniture you will need, picking the colors of your space and creating clever names for your products. It is an exciting time.
Now amid getting your business started, you suddenly must figure out what to do with all the documentation you are accumulating. You have no idea what to keep or how you must keep it.
You also realize since you will be hiring staff, you must prepare payroll checks. What are the taxes that must come out; how are they calculated; and where do I send the taxes?
You now feel unprepared to be in business and overwhelmed by the whole process.
What will Barthle Tax & Accounting do to help you?
- We offer a free initial consultation to discuss a plan to simplify your accounting and tax needs.
- We can advise on in-house or outsourced accounting due to our over 11 years of experience in this area
- We offer training sessions on accounting software in your office and via remote sessions.
- We have telephone and email support packages so you are able to contact us with questions.
- We can assist in business growth through preparing financial statements, monitoring sales programs and planning for taxes
So, before you become overwhelmed by the accounting and tax planning side of your business, give Barthle Tax & Accounting a call.
We look forward to partnering with you.
Please reach out to us at (561) 615-1898.